Hashed-backed DeFi platform with zero knowledge of customer beyond KYC & AML, Krystal Foundation announces an ICO launchpad for its latest token.
The “kristal app” is a cryptocurrency that uses the Hashed-backed DeFi Platform. KrystalGO is the token launchpad for this platform.
28th October 2021, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
KrystalGO is a new service from Krystal, a multi-chain platform that allows users to quickly access popular decentralized finance (DeFi) applications and manage non-fungible tokens (NFTs). KrystalGO is a platform that enables members of the community to engage in public fundraising rounds for different token projects.
KrystalGO aspires to provide a platform where anybody in the community can easily engage in token sales of high-quality blockchain projects, in accordance with Krystal’s purpose of making DeFi more accessible. Users of various demographics may easily acquire access to project launches on KrystalGO thanks to a simple user interface with easy criteria.
Any DeFi or NFT projects based on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon, or Avalanche are welcome to start on KrystalGO. It will eventually extend to include projects and people from other social media platforms.
1. The Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure must be completed by all participants. Blockpass, a third-party service provider, supports this.
2. Participants must stake Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) and trade tokens on Krystal in order to participate. For both, there are no minimal qualifications.
Participants get points based on the amount of KNC staked and the USD value of token swaps.
a. One point is granted with every KNC staked on KrystalGO.
c. One point is granted for every ten dollars traded on Krystal. On Krystal, the trade volume of token swaps is calculated in USD. It’s calculated 30 days after a project’s whitelist stage ended.
3. Participants will be placed in one of three levels based on their point totals.
a. Topaz and Obsidian tier participants must enter a lottery to be assigned a space.
b. Participants in the Emerald and Sapphire categories will be assigned a place automatically.
4. Token distribution is guaranteed for all participants who have been assigned slots. The more tiers you have, the more tokens you get.
Krystal is delighted to announce that it has formed collaborations with three projects that will perform token and NFT sales on KrystalGO in November.
5. November 2021 – Pegaxy
- Pegaxy is a futuristic mythological-themed racing game.
- Pegaxy is based on a dual economic paradigm that includes two local currencies. Pegaxy Stone (PGX), a governance token based on the Polygon (Matic) Chain, is one among them.
- On November 5, 2021, KrystalGO will begin selling PGX tokens.
RIFI United – 9 November 2021
- RIFI United is a Rikkei Finance program that is a P2E soccer manager simulator.
- RIFI United’s in-game money is the RU, a BEP-20 token.
- On November 9, 2021, KrystalGO will begin selling RU tokens.
3. The Blockchain Monster Hunt will take place on November 10, 2021.
- The first multi-chain NFT monster hunt game is Blockchain Monster Hunt.
- KrystalGO is excited to be a part of Genesis Hunt, a 10-launchpad Initial NFT Offering (INO) event. On various launchpads, many Genesis Monsters are available for purchase.
- On November 10, 2021, the Genesis Monster – Animur will be available for purchase only on KrystalGO.
4. The Battle of Elpis – November 19, 2021
- Elpis Battle is a Binance Smart Chain network-based turn-based RPG NFT game.
- The game’s governance token is EBA.
- On November 19, 2021, KrystalGO will begin selling EBA tokens.
“KrystalGO is an exciting project by Krystal. It will act as a platform for exposing the community to high-quality initiatives as well as allowing the community to get their foot in the door on many intriguing enterprises. Projects may stay accessible to both small and large capital investors, thanks to its revolutionary allocation system,” says Simon Kim (CEO & Managing Partner, Hashed) regarding KrystalGO’s potential.
“KrystalGO is extending its doors to a vast community of projects and users by enabling high-quality DeFi and NFT projects on major blockchains.” Sunny Jain commented, “Perfectly matched with our aim of extending DeFi accessible to the people” (CEO, Krystal).
Participants may begin preparing for the future launches by visiting the KrystalGO website.
KrystalGO is an acronym for KrystalGO, which stands for Krystal
KrystalGO is a platform that lets members of the community to participate in public token project fundraising rounds.
KrystalGO offers multiple levels of engagement to suit the needs of different portfolios. To qualify, users must have a certain quantity of staked Kyber Network Crystal (KNC) tokens at KrystalGO, as well as a certain level of total token swap trading volume on the Krystal platform.
KrystalGO now supports Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Polygon, and Avalanche projects. It will soon grow to encompass more networks in order to accommodate more projects and users.
Visit https://go.krystal.app for additional information.
Krystal is a multi-chain platform that allows users to effortlessly access and administer popular decentralized finance (DeFi) services. Currently, Krystal supports 23 DeFi services across four blockchains: Ethereum mainnet, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche.
Krystal offers an easy-to-use user interface that works as a single point of contact for transacting with the most popular blockchain protocols. KyberDMM, Uniswap, Aave, Compound, Venus Protocol, PancakeSwap, SushiSwap, QuickSwap, and Pangolin, among others.
Krystal aspires to be every user’s go-to platform for token swapping, passive income, NFT management, portfolio management, and market intelligence. Finally, when customers trade or successfully recommend friends, Krystal’s one-of-a-kind rewards program rewards them with additional incentives. Krystal has garnered thousands of users from over 87 countries since its introduction in April 2021.
Visit www.krystal.app for additional information.
Associate in Marketing
- Felicia Phua is a Vietnamese actress.
- Krystal Holdings Pte. Ltd. is a company based in Singapore.
- [email protected]
The “popsicle finance exploit” is a new cryptocurrency that has been created by the team at Krystal. The platform offers a decentralized, trustless and immutable financial system.
- defi exploit
- gemini funding rounds
- krystal referral code
- mist token